Saturday, October 11, 2008

1st Week Back at College

OMG....!! I never thought 1st day back at college would be that crazy...! Ya, i know i didn't study for my physics quiz and test and also chemistry test which is all worth about 50 marks in total !! I am soooooo dead....! Still that wasn't the crazy part ! I had to complete the notice board for ADTP, the posters for Halloween night, the fliers for Halloween night, e-advertising for Halloween night and decorations for Halloween night...! Now tell me, ain't it fucked-up ??



Still, there is always a silver lining in every cloud !! Hahahahah this hectic week that is meant to stress college students so much and make them say, "Fuck this, i rather work as a dishwasher !!" However, there is something for me to look forward to !! About a week before the Raya break, my dad ordered 2 "things" from Citibank Rewards ! It was suppose to take them about 3 weeks to deliver ! So 1 week passed and the Raya week passed and now !! >.<>


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~ welcoming the 2 new members of Liew Family's Electronic Entertainment ! An iPod and a PSP !!! =p guess who had the PSP and the iPod respectively ??





P/S : In need of games !! and MP4 videos !! =)


No comments: