Tuesday, September 23, 2008

birthday of a special someone !!

no, it is not a girlfriend's birthday, no, it is not a relative's birthday, in fact, it is not a person i ever knew at all !! hahaha, happy birthday Cally ! for those who is wondering who is Cally, Cally is a friend of my friend, Jess ! it was a Monday after my ADTP committee meeting, wanted to get some dinner, so i tried my luck with a few nearby friends. Jess was still in Subang till 9pm so i thought i'll join her for dinner. she told me it was her friends birthday !! hahaha i was not going to give up that easily ! so i went on and joined her celebrate. went all the way to SUMMIT USJ to find this "Casa", i had no idea it was a name of the 'CONDO' !! went on looking for a steamboat restaurant named "Casa" ( Gene, why so blur ?? ) still after 15 minutes or so, i found it !! ( yes i am bad at directions ! )
it was a nightmare ! huge condo with at least a dozen guards. had to give my IC, name, mobile phone number....lucky they did not ask for my DNA sample or something, come on, i am going to a BIRTHDAY PARTY !! not some drug meeting or orgy !! =/
anyway, Jess came down to guide me up ( i can't get lost anymore can i ? =D ) i felt honestly very weird going to someone's birthday party and not know anyone there !! but manage to get in my act fast enough ! it was like an "alchoholics anonymous" meeting !! "hi, my name is Eugene !", "nice to meet you" i repeated this few sentences nearly a dozen times !! should wire it into my mind or something !
i met Yivon, Justin, Nicholas 1, Nicholas 2, Ivan, Jasmine, JoJo, Jean, Cally, Jason, Lennet, Tiffany and a few more names i forgot ! sorry !!! too many at a time. we had stuff like fishball, vege ball and many more balls !! ( sounds so wrong !! ) after dinner we played this game, "HA ?? MEH WAH ??" , translated "What ?? What's that ??" sounds weird huh ? lol, its a really crazy game, fast and fun ! the punishment - tie the loser's hair with toilet paper ! ewwww.....! 1st to lose - ME !!! =.= they don't give me any chance !! all the guys were losing at first ! then the girls !! =p
the party went on till late but i left early with Nicholas and Jasmine at around 9 pm. after singing the birthday song of course ! i'll try post some of the pics up soon ! =)
p/s : hey Jess if you're reading this, GET ME SOME PICS !! *muakz*

5 comments:

WilliAM C.Y. said...

O.O"

Jess Lim said...

giv u apa picz??
i myself haven get ANY yet... n u noe wat??? my fren said ur blog of 'callys burfday' is more interesting than mine, n im so beh song now liao... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BachelorBoy said...

LOL OMG !!! MY BLOG MORE INTERSTING THN YOURS !!! Wakakakakak !!!


Tq your friend !! MCD ice-cream on me nxt time !! =p

Jess Lim said...

actually the fren is me... so~~~~~~
McD Mcflurry to me nx time!! yay!!! =D

Feiz said...

haha...
eu gene ...
proud la..
u dare to go tim ?!
nice game