Monday, October 29, 2007

Cookies~~ Cookies~~



What is round normally, has little chocolate chips in em and hazelnuts sometimes ? It is also hard and made by baking it in the hot oven ? Clue : Its the title !
Hahaha....well i have officially open my new business ! Its known as "BachelorBoy's Sweet Deliveries" (took me quite some time !). It is a delivery service that helps you deliver stuff such as cookies, flowers, teddies or whatever a guy wants to give to a girl ! Hahaha of course we can make the sender's name anonymous ! Sadly this business has only 1 customer so far ! LoL...the first customer got a free delivery from the boss himself ! >.<
Hahaha...i have to be honest, the first delivery was pretty stuck up ! I was shopping with my mom at Sg Wang and i happened to pass the Famous Amos outlet. Wasn't really thinking much that time. I saw the "Chocolate Chip & Pecan Nuts Cookies" and i just thought of her !!! Crazyyyyy......!!! Than the next thing i know....i was holding a bag of it ! 200g of it to be precise. Hope she enjoyed it anyway. (She didn't offer me a piece !) But still it can be considered the first order. So to all out there need help to pass something ? Find me at
-gotsushi_gene@hotmail.com- please do after 26th of November ! (Still have my exam = =")
Till then ! Toodels !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DELIVERY. not DELIVARY! Lol.
thanks for the cookies....i love it. XD