Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Study time is here....

Crap...why is it so hard to study !!! Just few more weeks ! Can't concentrate ? Why, why, why ??? Sucks...If i go to school i end up playing Chinese chess or chit-chatting, if i stay at home...i end up playing with the computer !!! Like now ! Omg...! I keep telling myself..."FOCUS, FOCUS" but still...i spend 1 hour just to cook lunch ! And more amazing...on the way to my room to study, i can actually walk over and watch 1 hour of television, play 1 hour of games and even read comics ! Zzzz....and after i enter my room...i go to sleep ! Wahhhhh.....!!!

I sure do hope i can make it ! Just few more chapters of Chemistry ! I CAN DO IT ~!~! Of course not to mention another 20 chapters of other things ! >.< Anyway wish all the form 5 good luck...!

-Bb-

No comments: